Sunday, August 1, 2010

End of the semester

I've been plugging along all summer now and there are officially only two weeks left in the semester.  I don't think I have been this proud of myself in quite some time.  Just finishing up one more project and taking one more final and I will have a couple of weeks off.  Summer break! We'll be off to Chicago for a week of family vacation.  I just have to get to there from here. 

I took three classes this semester, and have As in the two classes that are graded and a complete in the classes that was pass/fail.  I've worked very hard and studied very hard.  I often feel like I'm  paving a new path for myself and this time I'm doing it the right way.  I took the time to dig up the sod and smooth down the ground. I'm laying a foundation before I try to pour the cement. 

When I initially started this blog, I thought I would use it like every student midwife blog, but I'm finding that it is becoming much more about my journey than I originally planned.  I'm not posting many articles or essays about birth.  I'm not using it for birth activism.  Perhaps I should try to incorporate more of that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates